Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Deutsche Welle on Tunein Radio?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Patrick W

Mar 17, 2015
SLC, UT
I'm trying to get Deutsche Welle on my S but all I hear is the same 10 note ditty repeated over and over again.

Anyone here tried?

+++++
Here's what I tried:

Internet >

Tunein Radio >

By Location >

Europe >

Germany >

By Genre >

News >

DW Radio Deutsch / Deutsche Welle
+++++

Helfe?

I haven't tried that but I experienced some disappointment with TuneIn this morning. I upgrade my account to the new premium service but none of the premium channels are showing in my Model S :( It would be nice to have those audiobooks playing on long road trips.

I haven't tried that but I experienced some disappointment with TuneIn this morning. I upgrade my account to the new premium service but none of the premium channels are showing in my Model S :( It would be nice to have those audiobooks playing on long road trips.

Is it possible that you might need to somehow log out and then log back in to get the premium channels to display?

I don't really use TuneIn much, but I received the email about TuneIn premium last night, and that is something my wife may be interested in, because of the audio books feature. So I'm interested in knowing if you are able to get it working.

Thanks.