TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Deutsche Welle on Tunein Radio?

Discussion in 'Model S: User Interface' started by Patrick W, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Patrick W

Patrick W Member

I'm trying to get Deutsche Welle on my S but all I hear is the same 10 note ditty repeated over and over again.

Anyone here tried?

+++++
    Here's what I tried:

Internet >

Tunein Radio >

By Location >

Europe >

Germany >

By Genre >

News >

DW Radio Deutsch / Deutsche Welle
    +++++

Helfe?

2. ohcomeon

ohcomeon Member

I haven't tried that but I experienced some disappointment with TuneIn this morning. I upgrade my account to the new premium service but none of the premium channels are showing in my Model S :( It would be nice to have those audiobooks playing on long road trips.

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Deutsche Welle isn't streaming properly right now, for whatever reason. Just tried to get it on my Echo.

4. Andyw2100

Andyw2100 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that you might need to somehow log out and then log back in to get the premium channels to display?

I don't really use TuneIn much, but I received the email about TuneIn premium last night, and that is something my wife may be interested in, because of the audio books feature. So I'm interested in knowing if you are able to get it working.

Thanks.

5. Patrick W

Patrick W Member

The problem persists tonight. However I'm getting the same thing when I go to Deutsche Welle's website stream too. But several other German stations do work on TuneIn so I'll listen to them until DW is fixed.