Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Develop app with fre of charge api

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I would like to develop an app that communicates with my M3 without using charged APIs. I followed the instructions on the timdorr.com website. Step one is ok but I'm not getting the "set-cookie" and "_process" fields. The second step fails saying that i'm not authorized. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or can give me a sample program (in any language) that passes the authorization phase.
Thanks in advance

Timdorr doc first says to log in and it's that I do (but the answer is different from doc as I said). What you mean for auth token, is it doc authorization_code? If yes I should receive it in the second request, but it fails? Have you a different doc? thnks

Ah, they've uograded their authentication to full-on OAuth2 since the last time I checked. In steps one and two you obtain an authorization code and you use that code in step 3 to get the actual token that you need for all subsequent requests. You can read about OAuth2 authentication in general first to familiarize yourself with the principles.