Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did I miss something regarding stop mode changes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I remember seeing something about stopping mode in my demo drive but it is missing in my 24 MY LR. I was in park mode and unable to find this option even though it is in the manual. Did I miss any news about this?

IMG_1409.jpeg

IMG_1410.jpeg

I have mine set to Hold. But during my drive on FSD one time it rolled back after a stop. It was very strange and unexpected. The car had abruptly stopped at a yield sign and I have to step on the brake because it started to roll back and there was a car behind me. So stopping mode I guess isn't taken into account when it's the computer driving. Strange.

My wife found the full stop “hold” mode very aggressive and asked about turning down the regen.
Mine did as well. On my old car she had it set to Creep and I had a S3XY button set to toggle the regen levels. But then someone hit her and totaled the car. The new one doesn't have it. I have not yet explored whether the buttons can enable these as "hidden" modes.