TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Did Tesla announce the Model X winner ?

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by rcsting, Sep 1, 2016.

1. rcsting

rcsting Member

I haven't read any news regarding the Model X winner from the referral contest that ended on July 15th. I assumed that Tesla would post it on their Instagram or Facebook account. Did I miss the announcement ?

Thanks

2. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

They never said they would announce the winner. Maybe they did the drawing and quietly told the winner.

3. BigAirHarper

BigAirHarper Member

^thats the old contest.

Don't think winner was made public but winner was in Orlando.

• Like x 1
  4. wdolson

wdolson Active Member

The original incentive programs gave away a lot more cars. Bjorn won both an X Founder's series and a fully loaded P90DL through those. Though it will probably be delivered as a P100DL.

In the more recent incentive programs they have just given away one car by a drawing. They probably started doing the drawing because the same people would end up winning many cars if they stuck with the old contest conditions. Plus the new conditions are a lot cheaper for Tesla.