Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla just buy a Call Centre Company...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't know what happened at the weekend but me and 4 others at my work have spoken to Tesla on the usual number multiple times over yesterday and today. I spoke to them with in 2 minutes and after the call within 2 hours had my final invoice and a collection date of Monday 7th Oct.

Reactions: Fullerene
I don't know what happened at the weekend but me and 4 others at my work have spoken to Tesla on the usual number multiple times over yesterday and today. I spoke to them with in 2 minutes and after the call within 2 hours had my final invoice and a collection date of Monday 7th Oct.

Interesting - this seems to suggest that if I actively go and pester them they might actually do something to move my order along... Attend to the people making the most noise first - kind of tempting to make a call.

What is the 'usual' number with Tesla? I don't even know!

I've twice now phoned and had a wait and got through to an idiot.

The last one didn't listen to me at all when I asked if I should pay "Final invoice 3" or wait for another "Final invoice". He put me on hold to ask for help and after that told me "we are going to sort that for you". What does that even mean?
I asked him if he could check where the car was and he immediately said "there is no update". Now I certainly know that's not how that works, they have to go in and look. He simply dismissed me.

It was glorious a few days ago when you go to people who actually listened to you and gave you interesting information.

I've twice now phoned and had a wait and got through to an idiot.

The last one didn't listen to me at all when I asked if I should pay "Final invoice 3" or wait for another "Final invoice". He put me on hold to ask for help and after that told me "we are going to sort that for you". What does that even mean?
I asked him if he could check where the car was and he immediately said "there is no update". Now I certainly know that's not how that works, they have to go in and look. He simply dismissed me.

It was glorious a few days ago when you go to people who actually listened to you and gave you interesting information.

Yes this happened to me, seems to be helpful went to speak to manager and came back saying something like "will sort it and get back to you' which contradicted what he had already told me.

Suggest trying again for hopefully someone a bit more useful as calls after this went ok.

I guess that makes sense, if they are trying to get through an initial delivery backlog, move some people to deliveries temporarily until it is cleared.

Yes looks like they are reassigning staff which makes more sense than hiring temporary staff

Maybe they upgraded they call centre support to "premium plus"

or Turbo