Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Did Tesla remove Supercharger Pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it me or did Tesla remove Supercharging rates? How are we suppose to know how much a supercharger will cost? It's already inconvenient to have to jump into the car map to view supercharging rates and not be able to do that on mobile app or online, now they remove the in car map rates too??!?!

Is it me or did Tesla remove Supercharging rates? How are we suppose to know how much a supercharger will cost? It's already inconvenient to have to jump into the car map to view supercharging rates and not be able to do that on mobile app or online, now they remove the in car map rates too??!?!
Rates show for me.

1675432142874353442470111768422.jpg

The latest software update 2023.2.10 fixed this however it only applies to your vehicle's monitor NOT in the Tesla app.

There should be an online resource with price information that can be sorted and compared. If the point of price differentials is to send a signal to consumers to drive behavior, why keep that signal under a bushel? Hunt-and-peck inside the car is "suboptimal".

Okay so once I got on the road and then checked Supercharger location prices, the they all came back. This is one reason why a software based vehicle can be so annoying, due to the software glitches. Maybe I'm being unrealistic but I'd think by now software should be bulletproof and I'd like to believe that one day it will.

Again, it'll just be an error.

Funny thing is that nav to gas stations has never shown pricing, but nobody ever cared and they used crowd-sourced sites like gasbuddy.
True, but one of the benefits is pre-plan supercharging routes for long distance travel vs looking for gas stations in a regular car, so improvements shouldn't be compared to the past. Also wish there was a website which shows all supercharging prices aside from inside Tesla (& phone something they introduce recently and welcomed it), asking for more accessibility.

Also wish there was a website which shows all supercharging prices aside from inside Tesla (& phone something they introduce recently and welcomed it), asking for more accessibility.
I agree, and don't understand why Tesla's Supercharging map on their web page doesn't show the current prices, not like that's hard to implement. They after all supposed to be a software company.

Reactions: cc333