Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Differences in Stats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Question for my fellow model S peeps: Does anyone know the specifics on generational changes re: torque/hp between the 2016 MSP100DL w/L+, 2017, 2018, and 2019? I can't imagine there were no improvements over the years and I am having trouble finding the different stats. I have a 2016 MSP100DL+ and was wondering how it compared in HP and Torque with the subsequent generations of the same model. I know Plaids rip my baby to shreds in drag races haha but I was curious about later year versions of my exact model stack up!

Checkout the bottom tabs and notes section for the MS older models; for the 2017-2018-2019 model years appears your configuration has a 0-60 time of 2.4 seconds and a top speed of 155 mph. Hope this helps!

Reactions: MdlSP100D'16
Upvote 0

Checkout the bottom tabs and notes section for the MS older models; for the 2017-2018-2019 model years appears your configuration has a 0-60 time of 2.4 seconds and a top speed of 155 mph. Hope this helps!
Thanks!

Upvote 0