Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Disappointed in my Model 3 Highland LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A month in and I have to say I am very disappointed in my Model 3 Highland LR.

The interior door panel for the passenger door needs to be replaced (already diagnosed by a mobile service technician -- the emergency exit button is permanently pressed in) and now for the past week there has been an ungodly annoying sound when I drive -- turns out a strut needs to be replaced. But they don't have the parts for either of these yet. This in addition to the window issue I posted about on Day one.

To top it off, before I even charge the battery to 100% -- the max charge level is 333 miles, not the advertised 341.

Every ICE vehicle I have purchased has had issues that I needed to take back to the dealership to be addressed. Sounds like you got more than your share, but seems like they are all things that can be fixed as soon as the parts for this new model arrive.
Maybe.

Very disappointed in service response so far -- was told at service center they'd be making arrangements for a mobile appointment for the door but haven't heard anything for days -- no responses to any of my texts in the app.

Is there a phone number where I can talk to a person?

A month in and I have to say I am very disappointed in my Model 3 Highland LR.

The interior door panel for the passenger door needs to be replaced (already diagnosed by a mobile service technician -- the emergency exit button is permanently pressed in) and now for the past week there has been an ungodly annoying sound when I drive -- turns out a strut needs to be replaced. But they don't have the parts for either of these yet. This in addition to the window issue I posted about on Day one.

To top it off, before I even charge the battery to 100% -- the max charge level is 333 miles, not the advertised 341.

I've only charged my highland LR to 90% so far and the range is 282 miles. I don't think it'll reach 341 miles at 100%.