Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally got around to doing my chrome delete. Took me a bit of practice but it turned out good

Attachments

• 5B61169D-01DC-46AD-AAA7-A553CD7EE194.jpeg
    5B61169D-01DC-46AD-AAA7-A553CD7EE194.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 224
I finaly got around to doing the driver side of my car. Only wish/inputs I would have is the top/long vynal that's goes on above the windows and the V shaped piece as well both could be maybe 1/8" "taller". This would allow for more material to tuck in behind the rubber seal at the top and tuck/wrap around the bottom side of the trim and window seal.

The mirror is a time consumer but now having one down I'm sure the other will go fast and easy. The how to install video spot on to help with install!

Attachments

• 20191012_133908.jpg
    20191012_133908.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Nikola Pro
Have you had any issues with the vinyl bubbling up or anything due to the shape / curve? I’ve been wanting to replace my wood dash with the white aluminum one, but may hold off if you have a nice white wrap!

We're starting out with thicker textured material (carbon fiber, matrix black, etc) which won't have the bubbling issue. The problem with the thinner material (non-textured) like satin/matte colors is that the wood grain shows through. We're still experimenting with other vinyl materials for those colors