Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor DIY Chrome Delete Kit - Nikola Pro

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If anyone is on same boat as me i.e. confused about which color or shade to get, please order a sample kit; that definitely helps .
IMG_2372.jpg

Reactions: Nikola Pro
A few months after the install at this point and the satin wrap is still looking great! The customer service at Nikola Pro is second to none and the install was quite simple (just takes a bit of time and patience). And the best part is that I have an entire second set ready to go if/when I need to re-install. What's not to love?! :D
View attachment 521606

I have to agree with this post! Contacted support with a question, they helped me out immediately. I have only had my satin on a few weeks but it is looking great. Was parked near another Black (with Black interior instead of my White) without the chrome delete and I have to say my car looked a lot better. Saw the other driver checking my car out :)

Hey Nikola Pro,

I wanna order a sample of the colors. You have to choose the color in order to add it to cart. Does the sample pack include all finishes? Are all colors shipped in the sample pack, no matter the option chosen?

A few months after the install at this point and the satin wrap is still looking great! The customer service at Nikola Pro is second to none and the install was quite simple (just takes a bit of time and patience). And the best part is that I have an entire second set ready to go if/when I need to re-install. What's not to love?! :D

View attachment 521606

I have to agree with this post! Contacted support with a question, they helped me out immediately. I have only had my satin on a few weeks but it is looking great. Was parked near another Black (with Black interior instead of my White) without the chrome delete and I have to say my car looked a lot better. Saw the other driver checking my car out :)

Really appreciate the kind words! We're always here to help :)

Hey Nikola Pro,

I wanna order a sample of the colors. You have to choose the color in order to add it to cart. Does the sample pack include all finishes? Are all colors shipped in the sample pack, no matter the option chosen?

The sample kit includes all of the finishes no matter which one you choose. We're updating the site soon to make the sample kit a seperate product to eliminate confusion

View attachment 521606

What color is your car? It's amazing!

• Love
Reactions: Mod Y Guy
What color is your car? It's amazing!
Thank you @Pirelli73! It's just the factory Midnight Silver Metallic. Wish I could say it was something fancier. Haha. It just takes on different looks depending on the light. It does shimmer in bright sunlight with a good amount of blue flake in the paint. I originally wanted to go with silver, but it wasn't the same one shown when they first revealed the car... that was a bit disappointing. However, the MSM is a very nice color; elegant in my opinion.

Daytime.jpg

Reactions: yogi4
Thank you @Pirelli73! It's just the factory Midnight Silver Metallic. Wish I could say it was something fancier. Haha. It just takes on different looks depending on the light. It does shimmer in bright sunlight with a good amount of blue flake in the paint. I originally wanted to go with silver, but it wasn't the same one shown when they first revealed the car... that was a bit disappointing. However, the MSM is a very nice color; elegant in my opinion.

View attachment 522896

Oh wow, I definitely did not notice the factory color. The powder coated wheels and chrome delete gives it a different look. Very nice!!!

• Love
Reactions: Mod Y Guy