Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do new M3Ps have new alloys?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry if I missed this elsewhere… my car is rendered in the app now as having some nice new shiny wheels. I checked outside and it’s still got the super duper turbines, but the app is convinced they’ve changed.
A5DC9F5C-A037-4C3F-BA97-93745F351B82.jpeg
76A232D6-82C2-4AC6-B049-9C6ADE48CDB3.jpeg

Zero Gs are very difficult (impossible?) to get in the UK and also very expensive. There are aftermarket forged rims I've seen which are very similar but stronger, lighter and also very expensive :rolleyes:.
I think the track pack wasn't made available in Europe because the brake pads weren't EU compliant. I heard of someone trying to get just the rims but I don;t think they were successful.

If you want to change it so the correct rims appear in the app, go into the service menu and check 'wheel configuration' is correct.

Zero Gs are very difficult (impossible?) to get in the UK and also very expensive. There are aftermarket forged rims I've seen which are very similar but stronger, lighter and also very expensive :rolleyes:.
I think the track pack wasn't made available in Europe because the brake pads weren't EU compliant. I heard of someone trying to get just the rims but I don;t think they were successful.

If you want to change it so the correct rims appear in the app, go into the service menu and check 'wheel configuration' is correct.
I tried doing this but it keeps on reverting back to Zero G's in the app. I'm guessing it's a bug in the app.

• Informative
Reactions: Dangerous Fish