Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Do the all wheel drive model 3's get "dual motor" badges?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Model 3 Dual motor vehicle was delivered to me on 10/4/18. Based on my license plate sequencing and othe Model3s with the “Dual Motors” badging that I have seen in the Bay Area, it appears the rear panel chrome emblem was included on the vehicles shortly after mine. Yes, I realize I can request for it and have it attached on to my car for everyone behind me to see and notice, but the bigger question still remains, “what for?” At my time in life, I ain’t planning on squeezing into any skinny jeans or flannel shirts that are two sizes too small. No dual-motor envy here..

Reactions: Jaywlker and coleAK
My Model 3 Dual motor vehicle was delivered to me on 10/4/18. Based on my license plate sequencing and othe Model3s with the “Dual Motors” badging that I have seen in the Bay Area, it appears the rear panel chrome emblem was included on the vehicles shortly after mine. Yes, I realize I can request for it and have it attached on to my car for everyone behind me to see and notice, but the bigger question still remains, “what for?” At my time in life, I ain’t planning on squeezing into any skinny jeans or flannel shirts that are two sizes too small. No dual-motor envy here..
I hear you. We got ours slightly before you and also have no badge. When mobile service came out to replace my tail lights he was a bit shocked that I didn’t want the “duel motor” installed.