Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Do You Know the Best Way to Turn on Your Tesla Camp Mode? Camp with our ACtent!!!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently, some people have been curious about why I choose to go camping with a Tesla and my ACtent. I'd like to take a moment to share my perspective and hopefully shed some light on my decision.

I am a proud Tesla owner and an avid camper. So, why not combine the two? Here are a few reasons why I opt for Tesla camping and create this ACtent:

01.jpg

⛺️
Modern Comfort in the Great Outdoors: The features and comfort level inside a Tesla are exceptional. I love the idea of enjoying those comforts while camping. Being in a spacious Tesla with friends in a remote setting allows us to have a great time without sacrificing modern comfort.

🏕️
Eco-Friendly Driving and Low Energy Consumption: Tesla vehicles are electric, which means no emissions during camping trips. The Tesla camping mode is designed to be energy-efficient, often using only 10-15% of the battery for an entire night.

🌄
Convenient Charging Facilities: Many camping sites are equipped with charging stations, making it easy for me to charge up when needed. Additionally, I can bring portable charging equipment to ensure ample power wherever I go.

🌳
Flexibility and Comfort: Tesla's camping mode manages energy consumption effectively, alleviating any range anxiety. Moreover, if I need to temporarily leave the campsite, I can effortlessly detach the car from the camping setup.

13.jpg
12.jpg

My choice of Tesla camping isn't about showing off or being trendy. It's a practical and eco-friendly decision that adds convenience to outdoor adventures. I hope my explanation helps you better understand my choice and this ACtent.

🎉🏕️ Last 48 Hours! Seize the opportunity to join our tent crowdfunding campaign! 🏕️🎉

Friends, time waits for no one! Our tent crowdfunding campaign is coming to an end in just 48 hours. This is your last chance to get involved! 🕒

副本_未命名__2023-08-29+17_48_37.png

🌟 Why choose our tent? 🌟
  • Pop-Up Tent, Simple and Convenient;
  • Custom-designed AirFlow Collector, allowing cold air to flow quickly and effectively into the tent;
  • Spacious Room for 4-6 people;
  • Double-layer door and window design: High-density breathable mesh + tear-resistant fabric;
  • Scenic Skylight;
  • Trunk that can be closed whenever you need;
  • Connects or Stands Alone, One Tent for Two Uses;
  • Perfectly snug against Your Tesla.
Participating in the crowdfunding not only means you'll be among the first to receive this exquisite tent, but also that you become a part of this exciting project! 🤝

🔗 Online support link: ACtent-Go Capming with Your Tesla

Whether camping with friends and family or embarking on a solo adventure, our tent will be your ultimate companion! Don't miss out on the final countdown – click the link now to join the crowdfunding campaign! ⏳👇

For more details, please visit our Kickstarter page. Thank you for your support and attention! 🙌

#TentCrowdfunding #CampingLife #OutdoorAdventure #Last48Hours