Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does a Refreshed Model X Dance?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a Model X on order (ordered jan 27 within minutes of introduction), hopefully due any day now. But what I really want to know is, can the refreshed Model X dance? You know, flashing the lights, opening/closing doors, playing "Wizards of Winter" loud with the windows down... that stuff. If they removed it I just might cancel my order. :)

According to this post Refreshed 2021 Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room from @Fulkth he didn't find it on his refreshed X.

I really hope it shows up at some point because it's a great way to introduce Tesla's to folks who know nothing about Tesla other than being aware it's an electric vehicle. When I demo the 'dance' (Christmas show) to people they are amazed and want to take videos of it in action. That's an excellent marketing tool and I hope Tesla reconsiders if it isn't in the current software.

I have a Model X on order (ordered jan 27 within minutes of introduction), hopefully due any day now. But what I really want to know is, can the refreshed Model X dance? You know, flashing the lights, opening/closing doors, playing "Wizards of Winter" loud with the windows down... that stuff. If they removed it I just might cancel my order. :)
Let me know if you get that hot rod, and the show stops early in the show. My buddy found a fix (workaround) that we both use to always impress!