Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does anyone with FSD Beta also have Tesla Insurance in Texas?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Been sporting a 100 score since October 15th and I have yet to get into the FSD beta. When I got the Tesla insurance it reset my score. Just trying to get to the bottom of this since I’m basically in the dark here.

Attachments

• F14FA365-F629-43CC-8186-D2FB8D9B8D45.png
    F14FA365-F629-43CC-8186-D2FB8D9B8D45.png
    189.7 KB · Views: 96
I'm in the same boat. Have had a 100 SS since the 15th on my 2018 Model 3 after getting Tesla insurance, but no beta.
My score just prior to getting insurance was a 98 so I thought maybe it's going off that and I'll get the beta next week but I think I read on a different thread that your old score was a 99, which is a lot more discouraging.
Spoke to various Tesla reps through chat, phone, and even service... no one gave me anything remotely useful.

I'm in the same boat. Have had a 100 SS since the 15th on my 2018 Model 3 after getting Tesla insurance, but no beta.
My score just prior to getting insurance was a 98 so I thought maybe it's going off that and I'll get the beta next week but I think I read on a different thread that your old score was a 99, which is a lot more discouraging.
Spoke to various Tesla reps through chat, phone, and even service... no one gave me anything remotely useful.
Same here. 100 SS with Tesla insurance in Texas and no FSD beta.. Debating canceling Tesla insurance as this seems to be the common denominator for us.

I'm saving so much with insurance it would be insane for me to cancel it haha. But I am going to try "resetting" the FSD Beta queue today. I'll report back how that goes.
Same exact issue. Reset on 15OCT, sitting at 100% with over 1000 miles since then, no FSD Beta. I also just did the opt-out/sleep/opt-in to see if that will remedy the queue. It seems like Tesla Ins did something with our "opt-in" when it was activated. I'm glad I found this thread as I've also tried every communication avenue with Tesla -- no help.

Same exact issue. Reset on 15OCT, sitting at 100% with over 1000 miles since then, no FSD Beta. I also just did the opt-out/sleep/opt-in to see if that will remedy the queue. It seems like Tesla Ins did something with our "opt-in" when it was activated. I'm glad I found this thread as I've also tried every communication avenue with Tesla -- no help.
To clarify, the reset on 15OCT was due to adding Tesla Insurance.

Same issue here. Purchased Tx Tesla insurance on Oct 15th, score reset from 99 to 100. No FSD . No email.

2018 Performance Model 3 with over 700 miles driven before Insurance reset. I’ve drive 150 miles since the reset while maintaining a safety score of 100. I also have the hardware 3 upgrade.

Emailed FSDbeta but zero response so far. Haven’t opted out and back in, yet.

Since most of you guys have fsd and tesla insurance in texas. I was wondering if any of yall know what happens in the event of totalled car, specifically to fsd. Does tesla insurance pay you the current price of fsd for the new car youll be getting? I checked the tesla app for a quote a nowhere mentions anything about fsd. Thanks.