Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does Chrome Delete Void Lease?

Sclew

Sep 5, 2019
NYC
It’s a 3rd party company that inspects your car before lease return. They use their report and pictures. I removed my Plasti-dipped trim Incase they charged me the full cost for a new trim. I had some curb rash on a wheel and I had to pay $500, which was basically the cost of a new wheel.

ewoodrick

Apr 13, 2018
Buford, GA
Generally you need to turn it in as-was. If not, you may be charged to get it back to as-was.

Remember, you leased it, it's not your car. It's like going to Hertz and bringing a car back a different color.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC