TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Does tesla have an official website where users can suggest and vote on feature requests?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by TurnFast, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TurnFast

TurnFast Member

I work for a large tech company and we have something like this that has been helpful for prioritizing and guiding the next features we work on.

2. Derek Kessler

Derek Kessler Member

No, but you can tweet at Elon, he'll say "sure!", Elecktrek will publish an 800-word article on this new feature that is coming, and then nothing will happen.

• Funny x 6
    • Like x 3
  3. Twiglett

Twiglett Single pedal driver

For such a customer focused company like Tesla, it’s surprising that they don’t already have this.
    However, given some of the suggestions in places like any Tesla forum I can also see why they don’t :rolleyes:

4. ecarfan

ecarfan Well-Known Member

No. Tweet Elon. :D

5. vinnie97

vinnie97 #WalkAway

Yup, for instance, I would like to have a display option that shows both the battery percentage and estimated miles remaining instead of needing to toggle between both in the nested menu. I don't Tweet.