Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the armrest comes with Coin and sunglass holder?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a cubby there, but not specifically for anything. Just empty space. We fit a lot of my wife's misc stuff like extra glasses/sunglasses, tide pen, sunscreen. We keep our sunglasses in their cases of we aren't using them so I currently don't feel bad chucking them in there with everything else.

I don't know if I've needed spare change in the last 10 years. And if so, tend to not leave that in the car.

Hello,
I just bought 2021 Y and it does not have the Coin and sunglass holder under the arm rest.
I have seen that Model 3 2020 has that one.
Thanks
Do you mean these? We just picked one up as well and they are not there. Anyone with a 2021 that got these?

Do you mean these? We just picked one up as well and they are not there. Anyone with a 2021 that got these?
Those trays don't come with the Y -- I ordered them for $20. Fit perfectly, well made and non-rattling.

Thanks wil buy these.

Reactions: HillClimb
There's a cubby there, but not specifically for anything. Just empty space. We fit a lot of my wife's misc stuff like extra glasses/sunglasses, tide pen, sunscreen. We keep our sunglasses in their cases of we aren't using them so I currently don't feel bad chucking them in there with everything else.

I don't know if I've needed spare change in the last 10 years. And if so, tend to not leave that in the car.
agreed. Thanks for the information. I might just buy the Cup holder protector and front console tray.

Reactions: HillClimb