Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does the home Ev charger grant apply to used cars too ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Im looking into buying a used tesla, but im curious if you still get the home charger grant if you are buying a used EV in Ireland. Ive also just read that the tesla home charger is not included in the Uk grant, does the Irish grant include teslas charger ? Im aware there isn't really anything special about Teslas charger, I just like the convenience of the button to open the charge door and to release the charger from the car. I also prefer how it looks to most chargers.

But what Im most interested in rn is am I still eligible for a home charger grant if I'm buying a second hand Ev here in Ireland.

Im looking into buying a used tesla, but im curious if you still get the home charger grant if you are buying a used EV in Ireland. Ive also just read that the tesla home charger is not included in the Uk grant, does the Irish grant include teslas charger ? Im aware there isn't really anything special about Teslas charger, I just like the convenience of the button to open the charge door and to release the charger from the car. I also prefer how it looks to most chargers.

But what Im most interested in rn is am I still eligible for a home charger grant if I'm buying a second hand Ev here in Ireland.
It ended on march 31

Reactions: Zeit93