Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dogseat - Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

Anyone got any good recommendations for a Dog Seat for the model 3? Our dog usually sits in the front seat rather than the back so just wondered if anyone had had experience with some good seats that work well with the Model 3?

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,

Anyone got any good recommendations for a Dog Seat for the model 3? Our dog usually sits in the front seat rather than the back so just wondered if anyone had had experience with some good seats that work well with the Model 3?

Thanks in advance!

We have a model S and have two dogs so bought a fitted rear seat cover which is really good - had a look and the same firm also do covers for the model 3 here - Tesla Model 3 2016 - Onwards Custom Back Seat Cover

My dog sits in the front seat. He has an old dog bed to protect the seat but i also invested in a RAC dog harness that attaches to the seatbelt. So hes safe and whilst he can move a bit. Hes restricted so he doesnt dive all over the shop.

we got a dog seat hammock from amazon and then use it with a standard dog setbelt/harness. The hammock protects when they jump in and the seat belt against phantom braking ;) I've seen other people use a dog basket in the rear seats but I prefer the seat belt option