Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dome lights, washer nozzles, stop light beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm wondering if anyone else is having minor issues with these things.

1) Dome light setting keeps turning itself off, or, I am doing it inadvertently. Is there a way to turn off the dome lights, other than the switch on the Lighting screen?

2) The LH wiper wash nozzles are plugged. This is the second time it has happened. The first time, the whole arm was replaced under warranty. My warranty is done, so I want to address this more proactively than just throwing new parts at it. Is anyone having this problem, &/or found a solution?

3) I don't see a lot of chatter about the Stop Light/Sign beta. I'm pretty impressed... so far, zero false negatives. Only a few false positives. A couple of times it has suddenly seen a stop light on the freeway, which alarms everyone. "School Zone" overhead signs with flashing yellow lights cause a full stop. And "Slowing through traffic control device" when it's an unlighted RR XING usually results in an almost full stop directly on the tracks, which again, seems like cause for alarm.

I'm wondering if anyone else is having minor issues with these things.

1) Dome light setting keeps turning itself off, or, I am doing it inadvertently. Is there a way to turn off the dome lights, other than the switch on the Lighting screen?.
This seems to be a software bug. Whenever, you go into the Tesla Theater (netflix, youtube, etc.) the car forgets your ambient lighting and auto dome light settings. You have to change them back and make sure to save them to your profile again afterwards. Hopefully the next update fixes this as it is pretty annoying.

Reactions: Puddles