Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Don't wanna wait for a Model S? Buy mine! in Los angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to be selling my 2021 Model S refresh because my model X refresh came this week.

In perfect condition with upgraded ceramic window tints (on all windows - $700 upgrade):

MSM
21" wheels
cream interior
7,000 miles
1 owner
Los Angeles

I'm going to be selling it for near sticker at $105k. I have people offering above $100k right now, am only accepting cash offers at this time.

If you're interested shoot me a DM to schedule a time but no test drives without $ in hand. Car is also listed on cars and bids now, anticipate it will sell this week.

I'm going to be selling my 2021 Model S refresh because my model X refresh came this week.

In perfect condition with upgraded ceramic window tints (on all windows - $700 upgrade):

MSM
21" wheels
cream interior
7,000 miles
1 owner
Los Angeles

I'm going to be selling it for near sticker at $105k. I have people offering above $100k right now, am only accepting cash offers at this time.

If you're interested shoot me a DM to schedule a time but no test drives without $ in hand. Car is also listed on cars and bids now, anticipate it will sell this week.
Since you probably ordered early and paid about $88k (plus tax,) $105k isn't a very good deal for the buyer. Even with 7k miles, it's still a used car to the next owner. Maybe $95k would be reasonable for the buyer and you'll still be ahead. I might have an interested buyer at $95k.
If it had the upgraded ceramic brakes (instead of ceramic window tint) then I'd come to buy it for $105k hah..