Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Down payment

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My M3P is scheduled to be delivered to my home in two days. I tried to schedule A pick up at a Tesla center but unfortunately they are not doing pick ups and must be delivered for whatever reason. I’m going to put a total of 8k down on my lease. Can that be paid the day it gets delivered ? And can I pay with a credit card ?
I want to inspect the vehicle prior to me paying the down payment amount

My M3P is scheduled to be delivered to my home in two days. I tried to schedule A pick up at a Tesla center but unfortunately they are not doing pick ups and must be delivered for whatever reason. I’m going to put a total of 8k down on my lease. Can that be paid the day it gets delivered ? And can I pay with a credit card ?
I dont think tesla will take a credit card for anything but the initial order fee ($250), as it relates to their car transactions... but I am not 100% sure on that. I am like 95% sure, but not 100%.

Just out of curiosity, why are you putting so much money down on a lease? I get that it will lower your monthly payments but you're still gonna pay around the same amount over 36 months and it's money you can never recoup... especially since there is no buyout option at the end thus you're building zero equity.