TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

downloading video?

Discussion in 'Video' started by roblab, Aug 6, 2010.

1. roblab

roblab Active Member

2. PaulM

PaulM Member

3. EV_de

EV_de Model SP10/XP9 EU ZOE#47

4. roblab

roblab Active Member

Thanks for your efforts. It looks like these sites want me to download Mozilla and Firefox before I can use these downloaders. I spent a good several hours trying other sites for Vista, and if they didn't look like outright scams and the like, they also didn't work. So, other ideas? Can a file like this be emailed, for mp4? I usually download the mp4 and then upload it to iTunes and thence sync to the iPod. I obviously don't know that much about computers. Bummer. I read that YouTube doesn't mind the download if you're the only one going to use it. Seems like TMC would like to show it, I mean, it *is* PR. Is there a non-YouTube version?

5. PaulM

PaulM Member

6. sena123

sena123 New Member

haha thx dude .... maybe IDM a bit better for downloading a video on youtube
    Anyway the video is great ...

7. roblab

roblab Active Member

Thanks PaulM,

I am just not that much of a computer wizard to do these things. And I really dislike adobe, Quicktime, and Firefox taking over my default players, but that was undone fairly easily. I guess I am on the borderline of what level of nerd can do this stuff.

It worked like a charm. It is now on my iPod to show people who want to know how Tesla is doing.... Only 3 or 4 so far today did I have to armwreslte to the floor and hold them while I played it for them. I'm sure they appreciated your input, too!

8. PaulM

PaulM Member

Glad I could help. Keep on spreading the EV gospel!