Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

downloading video?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
also a Firefox Plugin:
download helper

Thanks for your efforts. It looks like these sites want me to download Mozilla and Firefox before I can use these downloaders. I spent a good several hours trying other sites for Vista, and if they didn't look like outright scams and the like, they also didn't work. So, other ideas? Can a file like this be emailed, for mp4? I usually download the mp4 and then upload it to iTunes and thence sync to the iPod. I obviously don't know that much about computers. Bummer. I read that YouTube doesn't mind the download if you're the only one going to use it. Seems like TMC would like to show it, I mean, it *is* PR. Is there a non-YouTube version?

You should simply install Firefox (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html)
I've downloaded it to my computer. PM me if you want me to e-mail it to you.

Thanks PaulM,

I am just not that much of a computer wizard to do these things. And I really dislike adobe, Quicktime, and Firefox taking over my default players, but that was undone fairly easily. I guess I am on the borderline of what level of nerd can do this stuff.

It worked like a charm. It is now on my iPod to show people who want to know how Tesla is doing.... Only 3 or 4 so far today did I have to armwreslte to the floor and hold them while I played it for them. I'm sure they appreciated your input, too!