Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dramatic S sales increase for Q3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In my area I have observed many, many more new MS over the last few weeks. I, like I'm sure many of you, always keep an eye out for Tesla's on the road and can spot them a mile away. Previously I would go weeks or even months without seeing one, but every day this last week I have seen AT LEAST 3 per day in my area, every single one with the updated fascia indicating it is a new sale. 5 yesterday and 4 today, and today alone is from one trip out to a neighboring town.

Obviously my little area of the Willamette Valley in Oregon is not a proper metric for predicting total sales, but are any of you noticing this as well? And further, what could be responsible for a sudden increase in sales if it exists- Model 3 reservation holders jumping on the new 2 year lease deal and/or Elon's aim at maximizing output/minimizing nonessential expenses as revealed in the leaked email? Fingers crossed for a fantastic Q3 sales report and subsequent pop in TSLA stock!