Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Drive Space X-Kettleman City

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

BLKMDL3

Supporting Member
Hello Everybody,
We are taking a road trip to Kettleman City from LA on Sunday, May 6! We meet at Space X SC at 8:45AM and leaving for Kettleman City. I will bring snacks and my chrome deleted Model 3 and maybe my Model X. I also have squeezes like at the gas station for bugs off windshield if anybody needs. All people welcome in any car even if it is not a Tesla! More tweets to follow! We will stop at Buttonwillow on way there to refuel, get coffee, stretch our legs, and take a break. Then we go to Kettleman City and have the event. We will then proceed to Harris Ranch for lunch and do the same return trip minus Kettleman City on way back. People can join at anytime at any leg, we just ask you reply to this to RSVP, email me or reply to my tweets. Please be aware of not blocking charging stalls if not charging. We are trying to get at least 50 people coming. Please share and comment if you are joining in or email me at [email protected] and include what vehicle you are driving. We meet at Hawthorne Supercharger (Space X) at 8:45AM-9AM. See you all there!

Thank you all! Trying to make this very large event
TWITTER: Model 3 Road Trips (@Model3RoadTrips) | Twitter
Model 3 Rally to Kettleman City: Everyone Invited!

View Event