TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model 3 Rally to Kettleman City: Everyone Invited!

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by zackmilo, Apr 22, 2018.

1. zackmilo

zackmilo 2.2M+ Youtube views on my Model 3

Anyone want to do an organized drive from LA to Kettleman City or somewhere else? Did one last weekend and it was amazing. Left at noon, was home by 7. I think would be fun with multiple 3's and maybe an X or S or even non-owners who want to feel what a long distance drive is like. Rally up there and explore and maybe have lunch at Harris ranch or something? Here is some pics from our trip. Let me know if interested! More details to come. IMG_1043.jpg IMG_1038.jpg IMG_1012.jpg IMG_1041.jpg

• Like x 4
    • Love x 2
  2. zackmilo

@ghoticov just looked at last meet up thread. Wanna come to this one? Congrats on #89!

3. T34ME

T34ME Active Member

When? I'll be in Japan the next three weeks, getting me a little okonomiyaki. I really do want to see your blackout.

I have an invitation to configure but I put it on hold because I need SAS. So, I would agree to ride shotgun with you but only if you promise to keep it under 100. ;)

4. ghoticov

ghoticov Member

Yea man, I'd be down to meet you guys in Kettleman City to hang and talk Model 3! I know two other guys that would be probably down to meet also. @Buy PV is one of them. :)

5. zackmilo

Not possible for the under 100 thing. Just bring your own car, it'll be awesome!

6. zackmilo

@T34ME may also organize a drive another time to Cabazon or around there and you won't have to drive to LA then up north and back.

7. zackmilo

Looking at maybe May 5 or 6th or the weekend after. Leaving Hawthorne(Space X) supercharger at around 9 am. Then go to Buttonwillow supercharger for those who may need a little charge/ caffeine boost/stretch legs/snacks. Then on to Kettleman City and have event and then drive to Harris Ranch for some steak and drive back for those who live in SoCal. Going to make number decals for those going for back windshield. So please RSVP in poll if joining on either drive to Kettleman City from Space X, drive from Buttonwillow to Kettleman City, Kettleman City to Harris Ranch or the drive back. Just please RSVP yes if you are going to any of them. I will have snacks for stop at buttonwillow. NON OWNERS, RESERVATION HOLDERS, OR S, X or 3 OWNERS WELCOMED No matter which stop you join at. It will be amazing. Bringing my 3 and maybe the X also. Let’s make this a huge event for all to remember.
    Thanks,
    Zack

• Like x 1
  8. zackmilo

9. Brady12

Brady12 Member

What about any Nor Cal folks heading down the same time? Anyone interested?

10. zackmilo

Thx. Join us from KC to Harris Ranch. Just RSVP by emailing me [email protected]

• Like x 1
  11. Brady12

Brady12 Member

Thanks! Just emailed you.

12. ebmcs03

ebmcs03 Active Member

No car yet. Delay the meet up! Haha

• Like x 2
  13. Wknapp0924

Wknapp0924 Member

Make a Facebook page and invite Model 3 and Tesla Owners.

14. zackmilo

Great idea! Will do in morning

15. Wknapp0924

Wknapp0924 Member

Cool. Put the link here and I will post it in the groups. We had an awesome So Cal Tesla event with over 100 owners a few weeks back. I was sad I missed this weekends Kettleman meet up and would definitely be in for the next one.

16. zackmilo

Perfect! Thanks! Lets top the last one!!Looking at May 6th. Other one was just meeting p at KC i think. this one is a drive to from LA and people meeting us from nocal at KC then we ALL go to harris ranch.

17. yabuki

yabuki New Member

Still waiting for on my M3 VIN assignment, but I'd love to bring my MK7 GTI and cruise!

18. zackmilo

Sure. More than welcome to come! Just meet Space X supercharger 1 Rocket Rd hawthorne. Do not worry, we will not be traveling speed limit.

More to come, check back often for updates

19. Tech_Guy

Tech_Guy ALWAYS IN LUDICROUS MODE! P90D>P100D Upgrade

Won’t be able to make the one on the 6th... but if you were at the event this past weekend I was there ;)

20. Chuq

Chuq Active Member

Does Kettleman City have non-charging stall parking? :D