Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver seat auto adjust for entry/exit and drive

Rocdude

Jul 30, 2020
New York
Does Tesla drivers seat auto adjust for easy entry/exit and move to driving position when seat belts are applied? (I had this in my Lexus, was cool).

I can set the seat position for my driver profile (height, distance from steering wheel, steering wheel height etc) but it doesn’t seem move back for exit and entry.

Hope I am explaining it clearly. Thanks for your input.

Berkshire1

Jul 5, 2020
Egremont, MA
Set up an easy entry profile then link it to your personal profile. The seat will go into easy entry when in Park and your personal profile when you step on brake before shifting into D or R.

Rocdude

Jul 30, 2020
New York
Set up an easy entry profile then link it to your personal profile. The seat will go into easy entry when in Park and your personal profile when you step on brake before shifting into D or R.
Can you please clarify this for me? So I set the seat position for my entry and exit as easy entry, and save it. Then how do I link it to my regular profile?
Thanks.

maximus96

Apr 19, 2020
Bay Area CA
Can you please clarify this for me? So I set the seat position for my entry and exit as easy entry, and save it. Then how do I link it to my regular profile?
Thanks.
in the driver profile settings, there is a checkbox for easy entry under each profile that you want to use easy entry.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC