TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Driver Talk

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by fallen888, Jul 22, 2018.

1. fallen888

fallen888 Participant

I created a new website last week - Driver Talk, which let's drivers (of EVs and otherwise) talk to each other without exposing their contact information to the public. Driver Talk allows communication via license plate number look-up. Of course I don't have any special access to the DMV, so the database of drivers and their vehicles needs to be crowd sourced. I'd appreciate it if you take a look, register, play around, offer feedback on how the site can be improved.

Examples of how useful it would be to receive messages about your car (or send to another driver):
    • Someone witnessed your car getting damaged.
    • You're about to get towed for parking illegally (wouldn't you like to know sooner than later?)
    • It started raining and someone noticed your sunroof/windows are open.
    • You're wondering when someone will be able to unplug and move their EV, so that you can charge up.
    • You want to know where someone had their car customized.
    I'd love as much support as possible while this project is still technically in beta. Please ask questions, provide suggestions, etc.

Thank you in advance.