Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Articles like this one…

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Journalism is dead and we’re living in the era of “experts” who are just Tik Tok talking heads who have zero qualifications.

'Fighting for our lives': Tesla driver in LA says his car 'dies every day' and he's 'over it' — why the current state of EVs is pushing consumers over the edge.

What a bunch of drama sardines. You’re “fighting for your life” because you have to wait to charge your car at that one overcrowded charging station?

Give me a break. This whining “technology commentator,” needs a reality check.

This article is intended to scare people away from BEVs, but I’m here to remind everyone of the good old times we’ve had with long gasoline lines.

This is a line for gas shortage just last year but the “journalist” writing this hit job didn’t provide such context.

IMG_0075.jpeg

What do you think? Legitimate concerns or white noise with little substance?

Car on fire next to my place of employment yesterday. About a dozen coworkers were watching and I was like 'is it a Tesla, I bet it's a Tesla' dripping with sarcasm because they all know what I drive. I didn't even see a local news crew there, not that I expected it.

Attachments

• IMG_20240320_175941987_AE~2.jpg
    IMG_20240320_175941987_AE~2.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: MikeChicago