Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driver's seat heating not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did anyone experience issue with driver's (passenger's) seat heating? Everything seems to work normal on a display but the seat part of driver's seat which is not heating. Interestingly, the back part of the seat works and heats correctly. Could it be a fault cable or loose connector under driver's seat? If yes, can anyone suggest which connector to check? Thank you very much!

I too experienced the drivers heated seat not working but appearing to work on the display.
All the forum responses were either call Tesla for a service appointment, or you seat is broken, most likely the wires themselves and you’ll need to buy a new seat. Well, I’m here to tell you that it was just a simple fuse in my case. Just switched out one of the back seat 15a double fuses that requires only one fuse, for the blown out drivers/passengers fuse. Works perfectly since I did this and it cost nothing to fix. The fuse box is located under the passenger kick plate. Easy peasey to remove and replace.