Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Driving west towards Regina today???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering who the owner is of the red model 3 that I passed going west towards Regina today?
Going about 80kmh with all the windows frosted up. I can only assume you were trying to make it to the city and were conserving your battery. I stopped at the Peavy Mart when I got to the city as I read Tesla owners can charge there but didn't find the car.
I'd like to know the story if the owner is on these forums. Saskatchewan plates.
It was -48 with the wind today.

• Disagree
Reactions: MarcoRP and YusufT
I am wondering who the owner is of the red model 3 that I passed going west towards Regina today?
Going about 80kmh with all the windows frosted up. I can only assume you were trying to make it to the city and were conserving your battery. I stopped at the Peavy Mart when I got to the city as I read Tesla owners can charge there but didn't find the car.
I'd like to know the story if the owner is on these forums. Saskatchewan plates.
It was -48 with the wind today.
Apart from the clickbait title why do you need to know what this dude was up to so badly?

Reactions: I am 3LECTRIC
Alright asshole, good luck finding this guy. I don't need to live there to answer your question, so have fun wasting your time.

Seriously? Insult me for zero reason?
Our average temp was around -27 for the ENTIRE month of February. 17 days below minus 30.
Do you really think you can tell me how the car operates daily at these temps?
No kidding I would like to speak with this guy.

• Disagree
Reactions: YusufT