Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dubai S Model Price Cuts

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After over 2 years waiting, I finally got a hidden VIN but still no Delivery date. Last year when there was a price hide, I went to the dealer showroom and asked if the new prices will affect me, I was told that it will affect and my final price will be hiked and my ordering invoice was updated with the new price.
However, few days ago, when the prices were cut, I was waiting for an update to be reflected on my invoice? But it never did and my prices are shown as after hike prices.
Just imagine, if I refuse the car, they will end up selling the car to someone else at the lower prices and I end up waiting for months more. If I cancel the order and order a new one, I will loose my deposit and still end up paying less than my current invoice!!

Any suggestions?

In the US, price went down, and now it is up, with 3 year free supercharging to offset the "small" price increase. The price may go up, and the price may go down. If you want a Tesla now, get it. If you want to wait, don't get it yet. The future price will be difficult to determine, like the equipment also changes over time. Some features you wanted are no longer available, and some features you were hoping for, may be released when you decide to purchase.

Reactions: MagnusMako
Interesting. From my experience, an advisor on the Tesla chat revealed that once you place an order and receive a reservation number (RN), you are locked in and protected from future price increases. However, I don't believe the reverse is true. The terms and conditions of the order are generally determined as of the order date. That said, if a new promotion drops you probably won't qualify unless you cancel the current order and start a new order. Hence, the $250 order fee is forfeited, but the benefits of the new promotion may far outweigh that loss. You need to determine if cancelling is right for you. Hope this helps.

Interesting. From my experience, an advisor on the Tesla chat revealed that once you place an order and receive a reservation number (RN), you are locked in and protected from future price increases. However, I don't believe the reverse is true. The terms and conditions of the order are generally determined as of the order date. That said, if a new promotion drops you probably won't qualify unless you cancel the current order and start a new order. Hence, the $250 order fee is forfeited, but the benefits of the new promotion may far outweigh that loss. You need to determine if cancelling is right for you. Hope this helps.

you don't need to cancel for $250, if it's a lower price they automatically adjust it lower. If it's a promotion you can ask them for the new promotion but you have to agree to the new priice if the price is higher with a promotion.

Reactions: mm9351