Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Duke energy usage app (FL)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got PTO yesterday. I'm rounding numbers to keep it simple. According to Tesla app, I generated 100kWh. 50 consumed by the house, 50 sent to the grid. Duke app for yesterday is showing I consumed 7kWh, which is about what I used after dark. Does the Duke app not show the credits?

Had my system installed a little over a year ago. Duke has never shown the credits and I have yet to get a true up that I am aware of. I used to think they would do it at the end of the year but now have resigned myself to not getting them at all. Granted I do not give back very much so I am not that interested in it.

I live on St Pete Beach.

Had my system installed a little over a year ago. Duke has never shown the credits and I have yet to get a true up that I am aware of. I used to think they would do it at the end of the year but now have resigned myself to not getting them at all. Granted I do not give back very much so I am not that interested in it.

I live on St Pete Beach.
Does your monthly statement show anything?

Monthly statement shows you "in" and "out" on two line items if you're on the RSL-1 rate. RST-1 have a ton of line items, as you end up with multiple non-sharable buckets. (RST-1 is not a good idea if you have solar).

Reactions: Chud