Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP / FSD after delivery price as of 3/19/19

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that it is still showing up as $2k on many people's account (those with EAP).

...Yeah, I took the bite and purchased the $2k FSD last night.

Sounds like the proverbial mom&pop furniture store that had the "Going Out of Business" or "ONE DAY ONLY SALE" signs that were on the window for the last 12 years. o_O:confused:

I have a new inventory 2018 on order, about 2 weeks until I take delivery. Wondering IF I can order now before I take ownership and IF I should order now because its worth it? Thoughts

How I understand, I will have NoA and Advanced Summon with my 2018 + EAP? If so, I don't think 2k or more is worth it to recognize lights and stop signs. Without the car in hand, I'm in a very curious position.

I don't buy it... Sounds like just another push to get some more people on the fence to pull out their wallets. I would not be surprised if there is yet another extension. Unlimited Supercharging was ending and renewed and renewed for months to squeeze sales.
This was pretty clever. People who had bought FSD with the car purchase were all over Musk. So last week he stated that he made a mistake and would reverse it. That makes the wankers happy. In the meantime, the deadline is extended, the wankers have gone away, and Tesla gets more cash. And as you noted re free Supercharging deadlines, this latest deadline can come and go whenever Tesla needs to pump up a quarter’s cash. The only thing surprising about this latest flim flam is that anyone is surprised.