Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EAP trial missing NOA and Autopark

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Per the Trial details, NoA is not available:

What should I know before engaging Enhanced Autopilot?
Before using Enhanced Autopilot, please read your Owner's Manual for instructions and more safety information. If you agree to enable the trial, all Enhanced Autopilot features, except Navigate on Autopilot (Beta), will immediately be activated. Please only enable these features if you will pay attention to the road, keep your hands on the steering wheel and be prepared to take over at all times

I just got an email from Tesla advising me my trial is live. It shows NoA as available in the email. I'll try it on the way home

Per the Trial details, NoA is not available:

What should I know before engaging Enhanced Autopilot?
Before using Enhanced Autopilot, please read your Owner's Manual for instructions and more safety information. If you agree to enable the trial, all Enhanced Autopilot features, except Navigate on Autopilot (Beta), will immediately be activated. Please only enable these features if you will pay attention to the road, keep your hands on the steering wheel and be prepared to take over at all times

I just got an email from Tesla advising me my trial is live. It shows NoA as available in the email. I'll try it on the way home
My email said the same thing. But no NOA and no autopark in my trial.

Last edited:
No NoA for my trial. I went through all the directions, etc, and it is not an option when you set a destination.

I am very unhappy I got this trial "forced" on me. This will become a new "discussion" with the wife about my NEEDS vs. my WANTS. :p

I'm actually happy to get the trial but wish I had all of the features to evaluate.
As it is now, I made the right decision for my use case to not purchase EAP. The upcoming smart summon though might be worth something. Not 5-7K though. But I would easily pay $2000 just for that feature and autopark.

So how to you engage it?
You should read the user manual on all the features of EAP.
For park, you basically pull up slowly for a parking space and then you get a Park (P or something) pop up in the bottom right of the driver's panel. You put stop the car and put it into reverse and follow the screen if I remember correctly.

My online account is showing the full $7k to add it vs. the $5500. WHen I ordered, it was supposed to be $6k after purchase. Not sure how they can just eliminate that $6k upgrade price that was presented at my configuration.

No NoA for my trial. I went through all the directions, etc, and it is not an option when you set a destination.

I am very unhappy I got this trial "forced" on me. This will become a new "discussion" with the wife about my NEEDS vs. my WANTS. :p
The “NoA” option appears after the car has calculated the route. It’s a greed out box that turns blue once clicked.

Tried to use Summon tonight. I was about 50' from the car, and it said I was out of range.
I then tried it several more times including standing right next to the car. Everytime it said I was out of rangeo_O