Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | ADRO Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Program released

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did....she's onboard!!!
Lucky dawg. Thread created, time to get in

Question out to my V2 front lip folks…how much ground clearance have you lost with this front lip? My artisan spirits rep sat low and constantly scraped entryways until its eventual death.

Thinking of placing an order and wondering if the ground clearance is OK or no…also have you seen a reduction in efficiency? Previously mentioned lip had terrible efficiency 💀

Question out to my V2 front lip folks…how much ground clearance have you lost with this front lip? My artisan spirits rep sat low and constantly scraped entryways until its eventual death.

Thinking of placing an order and wondering if the ground clearance is OK or no…also have you seen a reduction in efficiency? Previously mentioned lip had terrible efficiency 💀
I believe E Potter talked about it earlier: Vendor - eas | ADRO Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Program released
seems like not that much at all

I have perfect clearance…. But it depends on how low you are… also, I haven’t really lost any efficiency… I actually gained/ stayed the same…. I run a 1.5 finger gap all around
Thanks for the reply @E.Potter - good to hear about the efficiency; the Artisan tacked on ~30 Wh/mi on average on the HWY at 70-72 mph so looking for something that is similar to stock numbers.

I'm at a 1-finger gap all around, and like the look a lot - hopefully scraping will be kept at a minimum. Have you scraped yours at any point since install?

• Informative
Reactions: arrow7
Thanks for the reply @E.Potter - good to hear about the efficiency; the Artisan tacked on ~30 Wh/mi on average on the HWY at 70-72 mph so looking for something that is similar to stock numbers.

I'm at a 1-finger gap all around, and like the look a lot - hopefully scraping will be kept at a minimum. Have you scraped yours at any point since install?
I have…. But that’s because of my wife going fast in my steep driveway… I will say if you are running 1 finger you will scrape just as much as with you older lip…I can go forward on almost All speed bumps straight on without angled wheels. This was the lowest I could go with my community speed bumps… I want to go lower, but with me about to widebody… it may not be an option unless on on air… which is too damn expensive for me to think about right now…. But it is in the future after the widebody…. It will take years for me to build this car since kids take all my money… lol

• Informative
Reactions: arrow7
I have…. But that’s because of my wife going fast in my steep driveway… I will say if you are running 1 finger you will scrape just as much as with you older lip…I can go forward on almost All speed bumps straight on without angled wheels. This was the lowest I could go with my community speed bumps… I want to go lower, but with me about to widebody… it may not be an option unless on on air… which is too damn expensive for me to think about right now…. But it is in the future after the widebody…. It will take years for me to build this car since kids take all my money… lol
I feel this…some folks have a seemingly unlimited budget LOL. Looks like the V2 is what I’m going with but it’s on backorder I think.

Reactions: E.Potter