Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor eas | Southern California Tesla tuning source and daily showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We do custom finishes too! Here's a set of Titan 7 T-S5 Custom Gold with Red Color-filled Center Cap before boxing/shipping. Mounting/Balancing also available in-house.

51665145901_022bfe8dc9_b.jpg

51665146006_855e123371_b.jpg

Model Y Performance gets 22" Avant Garde AGL54 directional wheels and Ohlins DFV coilovers & painted calipers. Prestige Satin Guard Matte PPF gives a satin finish.

51368565688_28304564ee_b.jpg

51369082504_f7dcdace71_b.jpg

51368565718_3898082280_b.jpg

51367583712_d05288499f_b.jpg
Mannn...this look is toughh!!!

What exactly are the specs and costs involved on this car? (Ohlins suspension and/or control arms)

I have 22's on mine with 265/35 tires on stock suspension but I love the stance of this car as it sits lower than mine. Did you guys have to trim any of the mudguard at the front wheel wells?

And lastly, how much do you guys charge for painted calipers?

Mannn...this look is toughh!!!

What exactly are the specs and costs involved on this car? (Ohlins suspension and/or control arms)

I have 22's on mine with 265/35 tires on stock suspension but I love the stance of this car as it sits lower than mine. Did you guys have to trim any of the mudguard at the front wheel wells?

And lastly, how much do you guys charge for painted calipers?

No fenderwell trimming necessary, MYP is lowered with Ohlins DFV coilovers. I'll follow up shortly via PM.

Eibach has released their Pro Kit springs for Model Y LR and Performance models.

Ride Height:
Long Range model:
Front: - 1.1" Rear: - 1.5"
Performance model: Front: - 0.6" Rear: - 0.8"

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently driven street cars. It´s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle´s performance and appearance without compromising comfort.Pro-Kit lowers your car´s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by their suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.

Features:
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Compatible with EDC systems
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Warranty

Model Y Long Range (Before)
before1-jpg.741406

Model Y Long Range (After)
after1-jpg.741407

Model Y Performance (Before)
before2-jpg.741408

Model Y Performance (After)
after2-jpg.741409

If you have any questions, please contact us by phone, email or PM. We install everything we sell.

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 602
  • after1.jpg
    after1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 570
  • before2.jpg
    before2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 575
  • after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 559
Reactions: Simans82
Eibach has released their Pro Kit springs for Model Y LR and Performance models.

Ride Height:
Long Range model:
Front: - 1.1" Rear: - 1.5"
Performance model: Front: - 0.6" Rear: - 0.8"

The Eibach Pro-Kit is the perfect answer for most frequently driven street cars. It´s our legendary spring system that dramatically improves both a vehicle´s performance and appearance without compromising comfort.Pro-Kit lowers your car´s center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Pro-Kit also reduces excessive fender-well clearance, making your car look just as hot as it performs.

Every Eibach Pro-Kit is designed and tested by their suspension engineers and performance driving professionals, to deliver aggressive good looks and high performance handling, without ever compromising safety or ride quality. By using our proprietary, progressive spring design, Pro-Kit provides the ultimate balance to take your passion for driving to a whole new level.

Features:
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks
- Compatible with EDC systems
- Lower Center of Gravity
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality
- Million Mile Warranty

Model Y Long Range (Before)
before1-jpg.741406

Model Y Long Range (After)
after1-jpg.741407

Model Y Performance (Before)
before2-jpg.741408

Model Y Performance (After)
after2-jpg.741409

If you have any questions, please contact us by phone, email or PM. We install everything we sell.

Just got notice our Eibach spring order was completed early and arriving tomorrow (gotta love home court advantage). Contact us TODAY to get your set, installation also available in-house.

Another satisfied repeat customer. Called on Monday to enquire about the RedWood Ohlins. Drove away on the Redwood Ohlins yesterday installed on my Y.

Kevin and Tom were very accommodating in my request to put the car back on the lift so I could admire the beauty within and giving a brief overview of the settings and potential to adjust.

Bravo!
did you get the GT or sport? what settings do you have it at? did you lower the car? I have it at the softest at stock height after raising it back up, it was 1/2" lower but rode a little rougher but of course sportier.

Honestly im not sure what the difference is between the GT and Sport.

However i have mine pretty much maxed to the lowest point Fr and Rr. Damper settings are still in the Middle. Haven't had/made time to play with the clickers.

That being said, there is definitely a noticeable difference compared to the 'stock Performance' setup.. Less harsh over the bumps. Less body roll in the On/Off Ramps.

Reactions: tom @ eas
That being said, there is definitely a noticeable difference compared to the 'stock Performance' setup.. Less harsh over the bumps. Less body roll in the On/Off Ramps.
Can you explain this and how? First of all we do not have our MYP yet so be kind. I have however owned about 20 cars and have lowered about 10 from everything to springs and used H&R, Eibach, stock cut, Neuspeed and all the way to full KW coilover set up. Cars like Mini, BMW, VW, Honda, Porsche and Subaru. NEVER ONCE did my car ride "less harsh" over the bumps. simple physics when you lower a car the ride is just rougher and worse than stock.

How does this work? I would truly love to lower the MYP a little but absolutely it cannot ride worse as it will be the wife's DD ultimately. That is why I have basically written off lowering the car, she will kill me.

PS also glad to see Tom here. You won't remember me but we did quite a bit of work on my white E92 M3 from Yorba Linda.

Reactions: tom @ eas
Well...

Depending on how you lower a car, it can be better or worse when it comes to the result.. I've cut springs, I've removed springs and just rode on bump stops, I've replaced stock springs with performance springs and I've replaced stock dampers with coilovers.. in my many years of tuning (tuned my first '75 California Beetle in 1993..

That being said, the Ohlins Coilovers give a different ride than the 'stock Tesla Performance' setup. I'm guessing it has a lot to do with the the Damper Valving which smoothes the harshness, as well as the fact that they are adjustable Coilers. Adjusting the height, while maintaining 'most' of the coil range, as opposed to just a shorter coil..

One could also say that the Tesla setup is just flat out rubbish.. Depends where you are coming from and going to. Not to mention the final setting you choose. I think its very possible to adjust the Ohlins to make it more harsh than what it is currently.. But compared to the stock Tesl setup, the Ohlins (by Redwood) are much better imo.. (says the guy who used to run on bump-stops when he was a wee lad)

$0.02