Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit navigator's selected location

ababo

May 23, 2019
Oslo, Norway
Hi guys,

I have a problem using autosuggestion when entering my destination. Say, I need to get to "SomeStreetWithALongName 12". I start to type SomeStre... and see a matching street name suggestion. I would like to be able to edit the suggested destination (adding 12 in this case) after I click on the suggested street name. How can I do that?

Thanks.

hugh_jassol

Jan 26, 2019
Los Angeles
Could be a location thing... in the USA the building/house number is entered first in an address with the apartment/unit last:

MR. Bob
45 Somestreet #23
Some City, CA 90210

Obviously, for navigation, you don't need the "#23" part as it's just the particular apartment number within the building.

Would be interesting to see if others from Europe have the same issue.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC