Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edmonton Waiting List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha, yeah I can imagine I'm going to do the exact same thing. Just sit in there and mess around with it. I'm patiently awaiting a delivery date. Ordered in March and still nothing. But getting excited now bc it seems to me my turn has got to be coming up pretty soon.

Reactions: cyberry
@oatman778 Just a heads up, there's a M3 SR+ white/white in Calgary inventory. Check with your SA to see if he can assign that to you. Best of luck!
@oatman778 Just a heads up, there's a M3 SR+ white/white in Calgary inventory. Check with your SA to see if he can assign that to you. Best of luck!
I appreciate the heads up Adrian. I’ll give him a text tomorrow. Just wondering how you were able to find out what’s in Calgary’s inventory??

It looks like Calgary got a shipment in and they are filling in their inventory. SR+ white/black, no FSD is in the inventory to buy, among others. But i mention that one because it just popped up for me upon refresh just a little while ago. For those interested, i'd keep refreshing that page cause something you want may pop up. My guess is they will be sold rather quickly.

Also, I don't know if this means anything, but I got an email from Tesla saying to prepare for my delivery and advertising accessories. I don't have an EDD other than 9-13wks. So I'm hoping that really means I'll get a delivery date soon. Maybe it's nothing though. Just hoping.

It looks like Calgary got a shipment in and they are filling in their inventory. SR+ white/black, no FSD is in the inventory to buy, among others. But i mention that one because it just popped up for me upon refresh just a little while ago. For those interested, i'd keep refreshing that page cause something you want may pop up. My guess is they will be sold rather quickly.
Yah, I see that in inventory as well. Hoping to snag it if my SA can confirm that I would not be getting my original delivery by end of June. Calgary said my vehicle is coming in by the end of June but am I patient enough? Hope the inventory vehicle isn't a rejected delivery due to defects but for other reasons.

I GOT A VIN!!!! THANKS ADRIAN!! i owe you one
Not a problem. Glad I can help!

they said it's still on the way from Fremont to Calgary. and once they have a truck ready to ship from Calgary to Edmonton they'll give me a call. I assume yours is the same Adrian
Yah, mine's on the way from Fremont to Calgary. My SA said that he'll call me tomorrow to give a bit more detail (he was leaving for the day). Tentative delivery date set to Sunday, June 20th (SC is closed on this day...) but my estimated delivery date is between June 19th and June 25th.

Not a problem. Glad I can help!

Yah, mine's on the way from Fremont to Calgary. My SA said that he'll call me tomorrow to give a bit more detail (he was leaving for the day). Tentative delivery date set to Sunday, June 20th (SC is closed on this day...) but my estimated delivery date is between June 19th and June 25th.
sorry for the ignorance but is "SC" .. supercharger?
My estimated delivery date now is June 21 - June 27 on my account. But i assume ours will arrive on the same truck/shipment

Woke up this morning to an email that final payment is ready and TeslaVision notice on my account. Still no date; but I do see a vin on the source page. I'm guessing I'll get a date when I make my final payment.

Oh btw, ordered March 28, SR+ white/black, no upgrades.

Reactions: cyberry