Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Waiting Room | SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok, now I am a little pissed. There is a black with white interior 18in wheels on inventory in NSW, why the hell don't they assign it to me. Gonna call tesla tomorrow
If we’re looking at the same one, that’s a 2023 build. It’ll be physically on hand for them, non highland given the price discount. They won’t ship existing inventory stock interstate. I don’t know why that is, just isn’t the done thing. Their own internal systems I suppose.

If we’re looking at the same one, that’s a 2023 build. It’ll be physically on hand for them, non highland given the price discount. They won’t ship existing inventory stock interstate. I don’t know why that is, just isn’t the done thing. Their own internal systems I suppose.
There is a black with white LR with 18 inch, 2024. I will even go to Sydney to pick it up. I just checked for hidden vin, still don't have one. Anyway will call tomorrow and get the low down on it

I would not bother looking at what’s available interstate. Nothing good comes from that.
I got really excited when in was in Sydney for Taylor Swift seeing a whole heap of MY’s pop up in inventory all of a sudden (there weren’t any non white seat or below the Western Australia EV rebate threshold when I left) knowing when I got home I was placing an order

Of course I worked out eventually it geotagged me and defaulted my delivery address to NSW

There is a black with white LR with 18 inch, 2024. I will even go to Sydney to pick it up. I just checked for hidden vin, still don't have one. Anyway will call tomorrow and get the low down on it
Just be aware that if you were to purchase it in NSW you’d not be eligible for any of the EV benefits in your own state - SA has three years of free registration or something doesn’t it ?

Seems a lot of effort for what will save you probably a few weeks, but I suppose asking the question doesn’t hurt

In theory you could call now couldn’t you? It’s a national phone number and the WA offices are still open for another hour and a half

Just be aware that if you were to purchase it in NSW you’d not be eligible for any of the EV benefits in your own state - SA has three years of free registration or something doesn’t it ?

Seems a lot of effort for what will save you probably a few weeks, but I suppose asking the question doesn’t hurt
Nuh, it's over the threshold for rebates, and it's only rego for 3 years now, gvt abruptly ended the $3,000 rebate end of December

I see you ordered on same day as me and no vin assigned, hopefully we will get them assigned soon. It's only been less than a month. My brother in law had to wait a year for his new amarok
Mine’s a MY RWD coming to Fremantle. Not sure if they’ll be on the same ship (if so, it’ll be on the Morning Crystal I presume).

If you go into the source code - does yours now say Booked under order status ?

I tried to find order status in the code but couldn't find it. Will look again when I get back on the laptop
I’m using my iPhone right now -

See highlighted section

Attachments

• IMG_9614.jpeg
    IMG_9614.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 9