Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Waiting Room | SA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had you already paid the final invoice? Not sure if I need pay that first before I get a delivery day
No not yet. I’ve only provided them to my NL provider who said they’ll only pay when I have a firm pickup date. However with the price drop, I will have to wait for an updated invoice to be sent to my NL agent, they mentioned that they’ll pay it 2 days before pickup as per Teslas requirement

No not yet. I’ve only provided them to my NL provider who said they’ll only pay when I have a firm pickup date. However with the price drop, I will have to wait for an updated invoice to be sent to my NL agent, they mentioned that they’ll pay it 2 days before pickup as per Teslas requirement
My NL company were doing the same, so I just gave them a date (which ended up being fairly close) they probably wouldn't have paid in time if I didn't make a date up.

Reactions: dronus
I did read in the Model Y thread that if you have pending actions in your account a VIN won't generate even if a car has been assigned?
Yeah I rang tesla the other week when I was enquiring on my exact car in nsw. They said everything looked good on my side. I got a little excited today cos when I searched for vin, a vin number came up. On further research I realised that it's like a generic vin
It only came up when I used Microsoft edge. At least I got my mobile charger today. I can pretend charge my ice car. See your date has blown out, but at least you will get latest update.

L
Got a call from Tesla today, pickup day confirmed!

Order date: 18/3/2024
Model : Model 3 RWD
Config: Pearl White, Black Interior, 18” wheels
VIN Assigned : 19/3/2024, on ORCA ACE
Final invoice : 21/3/2024
Arrived in Aus : 25/3/2024
Registration Authorisation: 25/3/2024
Pickup day: 12/04/2024
Less Than a month is pretty good.
Now do that another 5 times, each time with compounding anxiety and you’ll feel the love haha

I'll be leaving the waiting room now, picked mine up today... :D
Car was in perfect condition, easy stress-free process.
Good luck to everyone that's waiting!

Model 3 RWD \ Pearl White, Black Interior, 18” wheels \ VIN Assigned : 19/3/2024 \ Final invoice : 21/3/2024
Order: 18/3/2024 \ VIN Assigned : 19/3/2024 \ Final invoice : 21/3/2024
Arrived in Aus : 25/3/2024 \ Registration Authorisation: 25/3/2024
Pickup day:
12/04/2024

I'll be leaving the waiting room now, picked mine up today... :D
Car was in perfect condition, easy stress-free process.
Good luck to everyone that's waiting!

Model 3 RWD \ Pearl White, Black Interior, 18” wheels \ VIN Assigned : 19/3/2024 \ Final invoice : 21/3/2024
Order: 18/3/2024 \ VIN Assigned : 19/3/2024 \ Final invoice : 21/3/2024
Arrived in Aus : 25/3/2024 \ Registration Authorisation: 25/3/2024
Pickup day:
12/04/2024
A nice quick experience for you. Enjoy it !