Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edward Niedermeyer on What Drives Us Wednesday 11/2/16

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
The (in)famous Edward Niedermeyer has been invited to and accepted an invitation to be a guest on the What Drives Us weekly alternative energy car podcast next week to defend his most recent Tesla hit article : The Only Thing on Autopilot at Tesla Is the Hype Machine

He has quite the anti-Tesla bibliography on Bloomberg as well as his notorious and unfounded attacks regarding the Tesla suspension non-issue.

Just a heads up, block your calendars if you'd like to listen live at 8pm Central next Wednesday. I'll be carrying the banner for Tesla on the show. Any good suggestions/counterpoints appreciated to give me a bit more ammo.

I'll post a link to the show shortly before we go live.

So, we have a bit of competition with Game 7 tonight, but if anyone would like to login and watch What Drives Us with myself confronting Ed Niedermeyer over the above article, here's the link. Show starts at 8pm Central time

It is baseball... Unless it's Vin Scully calling the game, I can watch it on mute.