TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Edward Niedermeyer on What Drives Us Wednesday 11/2/16

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by efusco, Oct 27, 2016.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator - Model S & X forums

The (in)famous Edward Niedermeyer has been invited to and accepted an invitation to be a guest on the What Drives Us weekly alternative energy car podcast next week to defend his most recent Tesla hit article : The Only Thing on Autopilot at Tesla Is the Hype Machine

He has quite the anti-Tesla bibliography on Bloomberg as well as his notorious and unfounded attacks regarding the Tesla suspension non-issue.

Just a heads up, block your calendars if you'd like to listen live at 8pm Central next Wednesday. I'll be carrying the banner for Tesla on the show. Any good suggestions/counterpoints appreciated to give me a bit more ammo.

I'll post a link to the show shortly before we go live.

• Love x 2
    • Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  2. efusco

So, we have a bit of competition with Game 7 tonight, but if anyone would like to login and watch What Drives Us with myself confronting Ed Niedermeyer over the above article, here's the link. Show starts at 8pm Central time

• Like x 2
  3. 3Victoria

3Victoria Active Member

Good luck.

• Like x 1
  4. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

It is baseball... Unless it's Vin Scully calling the game, I can watch it on mute.

5. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

Good show @efusco and the guys

• Like x 1
  6. efusco

Thanks!