Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit installed (2020 LR)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed the Eibach Pro-Kit springs this weekend. 2 hours flat with a hoist, air tools, and experience. As mentioned by others here - ride height is what it should be from the factory. Ride quality is like stock. Photos are taken right after with ~5 miles but I haven't seen much more 'settling' after more miles. Photo of the spring comparison is the front spring IMG_2415.JPG IMG_2416.JPG IMG_2418.JPG IMG_2419.JPG IMG_2422.JPG . @DB-Cooper

Can you give us an update? Pros/Cons, what you're happy/unhappy with?

Cheers!
Absolutely. I've run Eibach springs in other vehicles I have owned over the years and have been happy. Same situation here with Eibach Pro-Kit. Ride quality is OE and ride height is perfect for a daily driver. I do feel less movement in the rear end when taking turns at high speeds. Really zero downside - all smiles.

Reactions: Spy021
I have submitted my answer in the survey. Below are some before/after pictures of my 2019 long range dual motor with Eibach springs. I did not cut the bump stops. There is also a picture with the same car and stock springs. I hope you can notice the difference.

Attachments

• EyNb11XjQtONgGPvxv%9ig.jpg
    EyNb11XjQtONgGPvxv%9ig.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 290
  • IUHYFuMuSqmM%RjnL1tltg.jpg
    IUHYFuMuSqmM%RjnL1tltg.jpg
    996.1 KB · Views: 280
  • rTCZrI0qSTeYCIugUEl+IA.jpg
    rTCZrI0qSTeYCIugUEl+IA.jpg
    861.1 KB · Views: 272
  • tW83PPSvRW+GrmIXyI749w.jpg
    tW83PPSvRW+GrmIXyI749w.jpg