Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Eibach Pro-Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Installed springs and some other mods... Hoping the springs settle a little bit more...

22 MYLR
- 21" Uberturbines
- Eibach Pro Kit Springs (@tom @ eas - thank you!)
- 18mm/20mm spacers (Bonoss / Aspira)
- Painted Calipers (G2 Paint)
- A-Premium Mud Flaps
- RPM Carbon Rear Spoiler
- RPM Tesla Hatch Logo

img_7147-jpeg.866011

Attachments

• IMG_7147.jpeg
    IMG_7147.jpeg
    928 KB · Views: 1,646
  • IMG_7134.jpeg
    IMG_7134.jpeg
    529.1 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_7154.jpeg
    IMG_7154.jpeg
    675.1 KB · Views: 307
  • IMG_7161 2.jpeg
    IMG_7161 2.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 317
Agreed, bumping the wheels out 15-20mm creates a much more aggressive look. Some won't care, but from anything other than a perpendicular side view of the MY, my eyes are always drawn to the sunken wheels. I have 20mm spacers front and rear on my LR with Uberturbines with the factory tire sizes.

View attachment 784872
I want my Y to sit just like that. You have 20m spacers all the way around and Eibach springs?

Reactions: Simans82
Next are pics of the car with Eibachs and 15mm front/18mm back spacers with the original Gemini wheels:

View attachment 860631View attachment 860632View attachment 860633View attachment 860634

Finally are pics of the car with Eibachs and 15mm front/18mm back spacers with painted Induction wheels and Michelin 275/40R20 tires.

View attachment 860646View attachment 860647View attachment 860648View attachment 860649
How do you feel about ride quality between the Eibachs and stock? I see many with a pre-2022 LR saying Eibachs are just as good or better, but 2022 stock suspension is much improved. I got to make sure the quality doesn’t suffer or else the wife will not be too happy :)

Hi all. I need some advice. I ordered a model Y performance and there will be 22" Vossen Hf5 wheels underneath. I would like to use 265/35 r22 and 285/35 r22 as a tyre size. I have already read on the forum that this is fine. Now I would also like to lower and doubt between eibach and H&R. I think eibach should succeed but that H&R is just a bit too low with this tire size. What do you think? Does anyone have this set-up? Thx!

Hi all. I need some advice. I ordered a model Y performance and there will be 22" Vossen Hf5 wheels underneath. I would like to use 265/35 r22 and 285/35 r22 as a tyre size. I have already read on the forum that this is fine. Now I would also like to lower and doubt between eibach and H&R. I think eibach should succeed but that H&R is just a bit too low with this tire size. What do you think? Does anyone have this set-up? Thx!

Eibach on those sizes will work, confirmed.

Another data point. Just installed the Eibach springs on my 2 week old 2023 MYP. It has the "comfort suspension" upgrade that went into production mid October.

Ride heights before (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 30"
Passenger side Front - 30"
Driver side Rear - 30.25"
Passenger side Rear - 30.5"

Ride heights after install (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 29.5"
Passenger side Front - 29.5"
Driver side Rear - 29.375"
Passenger side Rear - 29.5"

So ~1/2 inch in front and ~1 inch rear. This is more or less in line with expectations. I think it could use another 1/2 drop all around but for $300 and 3 hours of my own labor I'll take it versus the cost of adjustable coil overs.

I've only driven about 30 miles but very happy with the ride. Ride is very close or just slightly firmer than factory springs. I thought the factory ride with the new comfort suspension was quite good. So basically this is more or less a cosmetic mod in my opinion.

Now considering whether to do spacers on the 21 UberTurbines.

Reactions: Simans82
Another data point. Just installed the Eibach springs on my 2 week old 2023 MYP. It has the "comfort suspension" upgrade that went into production mid October.

Ride heights before (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 30"
Passenger side Front - 30"
Driver side Rear - 30.25"
Passenger side Rear - 30.5"

Ride heights after install (fender lip to ground):
Driver side Front - 29.5"
Passenger side Front - 29.5"
Driver side Rear - 29.375"
Passenger side Rear - 29.5"

So ~1/2 inch in front and ~1 inch rear. This is more or less in line with expectations. I think it could use another 1/2 drop all around but for $300 and 3 hours of my own labor I'll take it versus the cost of adjustable coil overs.

I've only driven about 30 miles but very happy with the ride. Ride is very close or just slightly firmer than factory springs. I thought the factory ride with the new comfort suspension was quite good. So basically this is more or less a cosmetic mod in my opinion.

Now considering whether to do spacers on the 21 UberTurbines.
Do you have some pictures?

Question: Why did Eibach design these springs so it drops the rear more than the front of the car? Is there a performance advantage to this?

I like everything I'm reading about these springs, but don't like the look of the back end being lower than the front end. My obsessive compulsive nature wants it even.

Question: Why did Eibach design these springs so it drops the rear more than the front of the car? Is there a performance advantage to this?

I like everything I'm reading about these springs, but don't like the look of the back end being lower than the front end. My obsessive compulsive nature wants it even.
This is my exact hangup with Eibach. They’ve always made their pro-kits in this way. I remember all the way back to modding my first car, the rear drop was 1.5” and the front was around 0.8”.

Ever since then I have done coilovers not only because I like the rake look (as it’s more natural for lines of the car) but also because I frequently carry weight in my cars as I use them for the utility.

Love Eibach as a brand and think they are always first to market for the big names but I can’t ever understand why you would design a lowering kit that sags when installed properly.

Reactions: msbihli