Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician East Valley of Phoenix

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla surprised me by suddenly emailing me that my Model Y is ready, when my EDD had been January. I thought I had a lot of time to install a charger. Does anyone you have recommendations and experiences with electricians in the East Valley (Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, Tempe Arizona)? Thanks.

In the summer of 2019, I used Dodge Electric and had them install a NEMA 14-50 outlet at my house in Mesa. They were friendly and efficient, and at the time competitively priced. It was a very easy install, straight through the back of the panel and to the plug location on the garage wall. About as short a run as possible.

Amir
602 697 5969.
He powered my hot tub.
I called him to wire me up for 240 50A.
I was happy with his work and still recommend him to others.
Thank you I reached out to Emir! I decided to go for a spot in the garage which was right behind the main panel. In less than 30 mins, he completed the install, it's clean, professional looking and already charging the MS. He was very easy to work with and didn't charge a lot just because its a Tesla. Thank you for the recommendation!

Reactions: tmoz