Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician in Brossard, QC

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

My father in law is in Brossard and I'm considering getting an outlet put in so I can charge while I'm there. A luxury I don't have here as my condo board won't allow it....

So I was wondering what kind of lead time they need, is it something I could potentially get dressed ne before the weekend? Just looking for a universal outlet as they may entertain the idea of an ev, just not necessarily a tesla.

So with that in mind, anyone have suggestions for the south shore? What kind of $$ am I looking at roughly?

Thanks all

Hey all,

My father in law is in Brossard and I'm considering getting an outlet put in so I can charge while I'm there. A luxury I don't have here as my condo board won't allow it....

So I was wondering what kind of lead time they need, is it something I could potentially get dressed ne before the weekend? Just looking for a universal outlet as they may entertain the idea of an ev, just not necessarily a tesla.

So with that in mind, anyone have suggestions for the south shore? What kind of $$ am I looking at roughly?

Thanks all
Just something like a Nema 14-50?

Yup just a 14-50 would work fine. Any suggestions?
Too many unknowns to give you much of an accurate number.
How far is your parking spot from the main panel? What is nearby for mounting locations, how full is the house panel, etc.
Best call a trusted local electrician and have him/her work up a quote after taking a look at the site.