Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Electrician recommendation for N. VA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used Volta Electric to install my 14-50:

Electrician | Electrical Contractor | Arlington, VA | Volta Electric

I'm in Fairfax, but they say they serve your area too. Total cost was a bit over $400 for a short run, which is kind of high, but it was about half of what the Tesla-recommended electrician wanted, and this is an expensive area. They were friendly and did good work (as far as I can tell, anyway).

By the way, you may want to repost this (or ask a mod to move it) in the Mid-Atlantic section, where you'll get people in the vague area:

Mid-Atlantic

I got several quotes and went with Autumn Electric (703-938-1370). It was a complex job requiring wiring through the entire basement and then the attic over the garage. They had the most reasonable cost and did a great job. The cost was $975. Some other quotes were around $1,200

Honestly, you need to call Dave at ACX Electrical (703-728-4519).

I got quotes ranging from $750-$1750 (and everything in between). He charged me $200 + parts (absolutely no over-charge on parts).
I had a 50 ft run from electrical panel to driveway. No drywall work, but had to snake it through about 20ft of ceiling. He is awesome. Absolutely loves his job and cares about his work. He was recommended to me through another posting.

I used Volta Electric to install my 14-50:

Electrician | Electrical Contractor | Arlington, VA | Volta Electric

I'm in Fairfax, but they say they serve your area too. Total cost was a bit over $400 for a short run, which is kind of high, but it was about half of what the Tesla-recommended electrician wanted, and this is an expensive area. They were friendly and did good work (as far as I can tell, anyway).

By the way, you may want to repost this (or ask a mod to move it) in the Mid-Atlantic section, where you'll get people in the vague area:

Mid-Atlantic

I've been here for months, but didn't even know about that forum haha. Thanks for the suggestions.