Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screenshot_20211011-030313_Tesla.jpg

Well the alleged 15 year old Autopilot Engineer was right, 10.2 is not single stack despite what Elon says.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the last thing I remember elon saying about single stack was something along the lines of "v10 maybe, v11 definitely"

That's also a huge change and I cant imagine it ever being added in a "point" release.

He is just a teenager playing people. Not exactly sure who is angry, though ...

ps : I won't rule out the possibility he does get some info from a friend / friend of his brother who is in Tesla. But absolutely nothing he has written is difficult to get insider info.
Kind of like Elon has been playing people for years. Oh no I didn't!!!! But yeah, this is your typical social media "influencer" game plan which many fall for and has been successful for so many.

"Low occlusion" objects being discussed by Elon, e.g. gates. Could also refer to Road Closed signs.

@CoffeexAnarchy
Got it!!! Thanks Elon!!! Pretty wild but familiar coming from flying with airplane autopilot. Most impressed it picks up speedbumps and slows down for them. Least impressed it didnt “see” my neighborhood Gate!! So not perfect but pretty amazing

@elonmusk
Low occlusion gates are challenging, but should be fixed soon

Reactions: momo3605 and helvio
Low-occlusion gates, bollards and fences: understandably a bit tricky to discern, but also not usually placed in the mapped driving path so a bit mysterious as to why the cars like to drive towards them.

Painted end tagged Road-Closed barriers: not very hard to discern and almost by definition will be in a mapped driving path, so these should be solved ASAP. And even without the striped and signed warning features, these are solid objects in the planned path end so it's doubly hard to understand. The car shouldn't run into something like this whether or not it was placed intentionally by road crews.

Painted end tagged Road-Closed barriers: not very hard to discern and almost by definition will be in a mapped driving path, so these should be solved ASAP. And even without the striped and signed warning features, these are solid objects in the planned path end so it's doubly hard to understand. The car shouldn't run into something like this whether or not it was placed intentionally by road crews.
Yes, those should be easier to train - but train they must.

ps : I'd like to see a 3D (vision based) mapping of gates.

Reactions: JHCCAZ
Texas 2017 model S owner here, I have 2021.24.25 which was installed over the weekend. Im having various bugs such as not being able to control volume with the steering wheel roller and any sentry alerts do not clear and cumulatively add up on my dashboard. Wondering how prior posters were able to tell what version and what state certain firmware owners are from?

Attachments

• FE0098B4-F008-451E-BFD0-05FB6B95E1C0.jpeg
    FE0098B4-F008-451E-BFD0-05FB6B95E1C0.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 33