Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Of course they are.

Political donations by Tesla motors. Over 90% to one of the two parties.

Political donations by Elon Musk personally. Significantly more party-balanced.
Not nearly enough…

Is that an attempt at comedy?
Somewhere in my readings on reddit it was claimed that Missy has been seriously harassed on twitter and uses broad blocklists to try to counter. If Elon is blocked it may have been unintentional.

Last edited:
Somewhere in my readings on reddit it was claimed that Missy has been seriously harassed on twitter and uses broad blacklists to try to counter. If Elon is blocked it may have been unintentional.
Yes - looks like Missy is part of "TSLAQ" twitter and may have used one of their lists to block people.

ps : Yesterday when I went to see her tweet, it was blocked for me. But later, it was unblocked. So - looks like she is actively removing blocks.

Expect all the nominees to "clean up" their twitter in preparation for confirmation fight. Didn't help Neera, though.

Ok - then that is one place to bring up all these. The more "controversial" a nominee is - less chances of her getting confirmed.

I think showing a clear bias against Tesla would be fair basis for blocking her. Tesla should be talking to senators from CA & TX.
This is not a nomination for the head of the agency. In fact earlier in this thread it was pointed out that this position is not even on the org chart.

Considering ghe suggestions of bias, however, it would be interesting to know whether her appointment requires disclosure of her investment portfolio, at least to a third party who could keep confidence but identify conflict of interest. My guess would be no, but I'm not sure.

Generally I'm not too much in favor of intrusive disclosure requirements, but for people who wield policy and regulatory power & influence it's a very fair question.

Somewhere in my readings on reddit it was claimed that Missy has been seriously harassed on twitter and uses broad blocklists to try to counter. If Elon is blocked it may have been unintentional.
Well, she seems to be quite capable of dishing out “harassment” as well if her Twitter feed is any indication…. Not an attempt at comedy.

1634750981147.png